Saturday, June 7, 2008

What is happening to me?

Recently, a lot of things has happen to me. First, my gf godma passed away, then my grandma require operation on her stomach with suspected cancerous lump, then my car was banged, then my workload got heavier and was stressed by my superior. Haiz I dunno what to do.

My gf godma passed away peacefully on 26th March 2008. She had history of cancer since young, but she was brave enough to fight till the end. She was a caring person, who will always asked me over for dinner. Her food was delicious, and I always wanted to eat more of her cooked food. Her sudden departure was a shocking news to us, but we're brave enough to see her thru this. She'll always be remembered by all of us in the heart. Rest in peace, Mdm Koh Lee Thiang, you'll forever in our memories. *sob*

My grandma was admitted hospital for stomach cramped, and was scanned with lump in stomach, and require operation. The cost of operation was flying high I think, where my parent had to get money from me. I gave them $1300, which was my personal savings, but it was still not enough. Her other son and daughter were really bastard, they only eyeing on her money, and did not even want to pay for her hospitalisation fee. My father's Medishield was used up previously by both my grandma and aunt (who passed away a few years ago), so we had to fork out cash. They still short of $3k I think, as my mum asked me whether I still got $3k to lend. I wanted to ask from my gf, but I dunno how to, as I felt I owe her alot. *sob*

My car was banged on 24th May 2008. Got banged by a reversing primemover. My right hand side doors were badly damaged. Even though it's fixed now, but I feel a hugh different, especially when driving at high spped and wind starts to come in. *sob*

My workload got more and more, and I tried to push some away, but in vain. Then my superior keep on pressing me for dateline, where now I'm trying to rush for him. Being an organiser is really not easy, gonna hit nails somehow. *sob*

Hope all will be over soon, as I can't take it anymore. *sob*

Lastly to make myself happy, my gf and I bought a pair of wedding ring, we are happy about it, as our wedding bell is getting nearer. My gf was optimisitic that our wedding will change my luck, I praying for that too.









Our wedding band: Joy of our life





Thanks dear, for everything you did for me, whenever I in trouble, you're always there for me. I promise I'll love you truthfully and faithfully with my life, share with you my joy and tears. Oink.

1 comment:

8ladies8stories said...

You are such a lucky man, you gf has been showing support to you. Congratulation!!!!