Friday, October 31, 2008

Heated Arguement

We both had a heated arguement yesterday. BBB was in foul mood over 2 things; her friend bought the wrong items for her and a shop over-charged her twice.

Her friend promised to help her buy a bottle of Vitamin C serum and a Vitamin E cream, but her friend help her get 2 Vitamin E application instead. She was very mad at her friend, and claimed that she sent her email to confirm what she want. Then when she came back, her bank sent her a bank statement. She opened it and found out that Faceshop, the shop at Bugis that she went to, charged her extra twice. She was mad about it and keep on complaining to her cousin and me. Later she asked me to go into her room as she wanted to talked to me. I've told her that since the bank already told her to go back to the shop to request for a refund, then that should be settled. She keep on saying that she was very 'sway' (unlucky), which made me very angry.

We argued over a few things, so I walked out of her room. She was crying in her room, wanted me to comfort her, but I didn't as I'm still angry at her. When she came out of her room and asked me to go to bath, I keep my things and go to her room. When I open her door, I saw my pillow on the floor. I picked it up, ignore her and went to bath. She was more angry and throw everything on the floor, including the mobile phone which I bought for her a year ago as birthday gift. I picked up everything and went to bed, as i do not want to argue with her anymore. She was so angry that she take out our wedding photos and start throwing onto the floor and tearing it. I picked all up but she keep on tearing, which I have to stop her from doing it. She keep on snatching from me and tear. I was so mad that I pushed her to her bed and throw out all my vulgarity.

She was crying after the whole scene, I stated to picked upall the photos, including those that she teared away. When I tried to fixed up those torn pieces, I cried. I cried because I saw the photos were our happy moments during our ROM, where we taking our oath before the JP, but, it was in torn pieces. I can't stopped crying, asi was very sad. Why must she vent her anger on our photos instead.

I writing these to remind us not to do things which may hurt us anymore. We are already married, and we must start to know how to tolerate each other. BBB, I'll always love you. Oink.

No comments: